Duet2 Wifi does not remember Z height

• Hello everybody,
    i hope the translator does his job well, my english is not that good.

I have now installed a Duet2 Wifi in my Predator (Delta). On my printer, I use a level sensor (push button) which also works and after the bed sample is removed.

I first determined Z Zero. Then mount the sensor and run 1 pont probe. The measure 16.255 I have then deposited in the config.g under Z sample. Then I pressed the Auto Delta Calibration. After the process was completed. Did I then run mashcomp, disassembled the sensor and run a pressure. After printing, I made the printer. Later, I started printing directly and the printer starts printing about 5 to 7 mm above the bed.

So I put the sensor back on and ran G32. Sensor off and pressure started. Finished. Printer off and printer on, printing started. Again he begins to print 5 to 7 mm above the bed.

Why? I just can not get on, can you help?

Greetings Marcus

• you prob forgot to save the result

see
    https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/Calibrating_a_delta_printer
    Saving the calibration results

• Hello Veti,
    Thank you for your feedback signal. If I understand that correctly, I'm running the AutoDeltaLeveling and Meshkomp.

Then I enter M500 to save the new M665 and M666 commands in the config-override.g file.

At the end of my config.g file, I deposit the M501 command.
    So here's config-override.g so the commands in my config.g file will overwrite.

Is this correct?

• yes that is correct.

or copy the M665 and M666 into your config.g

• Perfect, I will try it after my work and report the result here 🙂

• Hi, it worked 🙂 Thank you very much for the help

greetz marcus

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.