Anybody managed to have Cyberduck FTP working with DWF?

• Cyberduck is a mature FTP client but I am having problems making it working with DWF.

It is configured to use a single connection and passive mode I am able to connect and see the file list but when I try to download a file I get this error

0_1558063903566_2019-05-16_20-30-22.png

Settings:
    0_1558063933522_2019-05-16_20-22-15.png

• administrators

I have the same problem. From looking at the WireShark trace, it appears that it is trying to open a second connection to port 21 despite the setting. I tried both "Use browser connection" and "Open single connection".

• I filed a bug with cyberduck. It seems to be under active development so will see what happens.

• @dc42, Cyberduck's developer says that this change should fix the bug https://trac.cyberduck.io/changeset/46667 . It was done after the latest stable release was cut. Should be available in nightly builds (can be selected via Preferences | Update) but I could not make that version to work, even simple browsing of Duet3d was broken for me.

Hopefully it will work in the next stable release.

• I just upgraded to Cyberduck 7.01 for Mac and am able to connect and download files from Duet3d.

Setting is anonymous login, use browser's connection, passive.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.