Seemingly dead Board after PC-Upgrade/PSU-Terminal replacement
Vokatius last edited by Vokatius
At the moment my Printer seems to be dead, I hope someone will be able to help resolve my Problem.....
The problem appeared after I upgraded my PC (new mainboard + CPU); a couple of weeks before that I noticed that the PSU-cable loosened and burned the terminal connector, so I replaced it with a new one (rated up to 30A). The printer was working flawlessly after my Terminal-Connector replacement until I changed my hardware.
Things I noticed:
- When I reconnect the Power, I get no initial Fan-Speedup
- Connecting the 3DP to my PC results in an error ("Code 43")
- Powering it via USB results in the red "3.3V led" and red led between the USB-port and the reset-button to blink 4 times
- I don't see any obvious burned spots or anything that would suggest a short-Circuit
Things I already tried:
- using a different USB-Port
- reinstalling the PC-drivers
- using a different USB-cable
- resetting and erasing the board
I hope someone is able to help me.
Thanks in advance