GCODE for resume after filament run out

• Good afternoon, finally I got my magnetic sensor working on my printer...I'd like to ask a question...in Marlin there were an option, after resuming from filament run out, to make several new-filament loadings before restarting the print....I explain....in the Marlin config file I wrote how many mms of filament to load after the resume. During the procdure in the display was shown a screen wich gave two options to extrude more filament or to resume the print...Is there a way to do so even in RFF? Particullary I'd need a pause with a confirmation to give "by hand" for cleaning the nozzle after filament reload...I extude more filament than I retracted before to be sure to have the filament right in pressure in the nozzle. At now this is my resume.g:

0:/sys/resume.g
    ; resume.g
    ; called before a print from SD card is resumed
    ;
    ; generated by RepRapFirmware Configuration Tool v3.1.4 on Sun Oct 25 2020 09:41:43 GMT+0100 (Ora standard dell’Europa centrale)
    G1 E90 F1000 ; extrude 90mm of filament
    G4 S30 ; execute a pause to clean the nozzle
    G1 R1 X0 Y0 Z5 F6000 ; go to 5mm above position of the last print move
    G1 R1 X0 Y0 ; go back to the last print move
    M83 ; relative extruder moves
    ;G1 E10 F3600 ; extrude 10mm of filament

Firstly I extrude a higher amount of filament than needed to be sure to have the nozzle well in pressure then I've placed a pause of 30secs to have the time to clean the nozzle before let it go over the print...

Well you could just use the extruder controls and extrude as much as you want before hitting resume? no?

There is already a request to add extruder values to M291 to allow for a dialogue box prompt, but not in there yet.

https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/Gcode?revisionid=HEAD#Section_M291_Display_message_and_optionally_wait_for_response

• @Phaedrux said in GCODE for resume after filament run out:

Well you could just use the extruder controls and extrude as much as you want before hitting resume? no?

How? Sorry I 'm quite a newbie with rff...

Well when it's in the paused state you still have control via DWC or PanelDue can could command the extruder to load your filament.

• @Phaedrux said in GCODE for resume after filament run out:

Well when it's in the paused state you still have control via DWC or PanelDue can could command the extruder to load your filament.

oh, yes, of course... silly me 😊... thanks!