I would like to ask your kind, experienced help.
I am building a custom 3d printer with the following components/parameters/needs:
- 2x direct drive extruder with normal stepper motor, so (dual head setup): Titan Aqua - 12V
- 3x closed loop/non loop stepper motor (axis movements): PANdrives PD57-1-1378-TMCL or Trinamic PANdrives PD42-3-1241-TMCL -- BOTH includes CoolStep,SpreadCycle,StallGuard2,StealthChop and SensOstep and 12V
- PanelDue 3.0 - 7i integrated
- 2x EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC PWM - 12V
- 2x Water cooling fans: Noctua NF-S12A ULN (3pin) or NF-S12A (PWM) - BOTH 12V
- Meanwell power supply: UHP-2500-24
- Bed heating: Keenovo 1600W with NTC 100K thermistor - 220V
- 2x Duet3D magnetic filament monitor
- Precision Piezo Andromeda or PCB or 3Dmark BL touch +
- USB Camera
- Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC
- 2x Nozzle heating
- RepRapFirmware 3
- TMC5160 stepper drivers
- Safety heat monitoring on head/bed to cut power off
- Resume in case of power loss
- Auto bed levelling z probe & firmware Z auto compensation
- Duet web control, preferably without Rasperry pi
I would like to ask your kind help to confirm whether:
Anything add-on to Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC required to connect and control from HRDW=SFTW prospective all these hardwares ?
Can Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC with reprap firmware handle all this hardwares perfectly, experience and settings are available?
(Before this post I tried to dig into the online docs and searched this forum through, so I am almost sure it is possible, but i wanted to be sure and ask you, whom more professionals and experienced on this field.)
Many thanks for your time, and help!