temperature sensor pin number change

• Hello,

I tried to change pin slot for DuetWifi According to our PIN numbers on board.

It does work if I flash it using Sam-Ba.

It doesn't using GCode if I use M997 S0 after putting newly compiled Duet2CombinedFirmware.bin and iap4e.bin on the SD card.

By saying it doesn't work it should be displaying 2000C for dismounted thermistor. It displays 112C.

I compiled and replaced iap4e.bin after changing CoreNG/variants/variants.cpp
    replaced iap4e.bin. Didn't affect the mapping again.

How does iap4e.bin affect mapping? Which file should I change on In application project?

Thanks,

• @go
    can't post text akismet spam filter blocks it.

so more detailed file names and variables are below...

RepRapFirmware/src/DuetNG/Pins_DuetNG.h
    constexpr Pin TEMP_SENSE_PINS[NumThermistorInputs] = { 45, 44, 47, 61, 62, 63, 59, 18 }; // Thermistor pin numbers
    to
    constexpr Pin TEMP_SENSE_PINS[NumThermistorInputs] = { 45, 47, 44, 61, 62, 63, 59, 18 }; // Thermistor pin numbers

Compiled it...

after compilation works if flash using Sam-Ba and it doesn't if I flash using gcode.

• administrators

There is no difference between flashing with Bossa or using M997. So I suspect that the binary that M997 is installing is not the one you thought it was.

• @dc42 said in temperature sensor pin number change:

not the one you thought it was.

There were two firmwares on the SD card. One for before 1.20 one for 2.0+. Having these both on the SD card causes problems. Now it has resolved.
    Thanks,