gcode command to skip current process without canceling?

• I accidentally sent a command to extrude a large amount of material at a very slow feedrate. In short, this command will take quite some time to execute. I would power down and reboot except that I am paused in the midst of a long print, changing filament. Is there a command one can send that basically says "stop the command you are executing right now, but don't cancel the print or reboot. Apologies if this is a noob question.

• administrators

There isn't such a command yet, but it is on the firmware wish list.

When you paused the printer, it should have created a resuurect.g file in /sys. You can check this in the System Files page in DWC. If you have set up your printer to be able to resume printing after a power failure (in particular, you have set up and tested the resurrect-prologue.g file), then you could use the Emergency Stop button to stop the movement, then resurrect it.

• Many thanks @dc42. I will practice using the file resurrection and also look forward to seeing this feature emerge in the future.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.