Missing SAM4E8E_RTOS configurations in CoreNG dev branch
It looks like the CoreNG dev branch is missing all the *_RTOS configurations on the dev branch. Going back through the commits, it looks like that may have happened here:
Any shot someone with Push access can add them back?
Finally, I encountered this issue when I was getting compilation errors while compiling CoreNG on the master branch. When I switched to the dev branch, I noticed that all the *_RTOS configurations weren't there.
Thanks for taking a look!
CoreNG no longer has separate builds for RTOS and non-RTOS systems. One build does for both, for a given processor and board. The API to CoreNG changed to make this possible.
Gotcha; thanks for the update.
In that case, I'm having a compilation issue within Eclipse at the linking step.
arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: /home/poofjunior/Applications/eclipse/eclipse-workspaces/RepRapFirmware/CoreNG/SAM4E8E/cores/arduino/syscalls.o: No such file or directory makefile:70: recipe for target 'Duet2CombinedFirmware.elf' failed make: *** [Duet2CombinedFirmware.elf] Error 1 "make -j12 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.
My setup is:
- CoreNG, FreeRTOS, RepRapFirmware, and RRFLibraries are opened in a single workspace.
- Branches and Configurations are:
CoreNG: dev: SAM4E8E,
FreeRTOS: master: SAM4E,
RepRapFirmware: dev: Duet2_RTOS,
RRFLibraries: dev: SAM4E_RTOS,
- I downloaded DuetWifiSocketServer and symlinked MessageFormats.h it to the src/Networking directory in the RepRapFirmware project.
- My ArmGccPath is set to point to a download of gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major
- I built CoreNG, FreeRTOS, and RRFLibraries first. Then I cleaned and built RepRapFirmware, which is where I'm at now.
For reference, my target board is a Duet Ethernet.
I would much appreciate any pointers in the right direction; thanks!
Whoop--I have fixed my own problem. These files were missing because the projects were not inside of the workspace folder created by Eclipse but instead located elsewhere, so they were compiling individually without issue but couldn't link.