Initial Low Voltage Autopause and Stack Underflow Errors

• So I just finished building a DIY 3D printer, a BLV MGN Cube, and I have been tuning it for a few days, and it has been printing fine. However, throughout tuning it, I have encountered some problems from the Duet 2 Wifi board. Nothing terrible, but annoying nonetheless. When my printer has been idling, with nothing heated, for a bit of time before I start a print, I always get a weird "low voltage" trigger (I think? my hotend/tool 0, which is a genuine E3D v6, has been heating up and functioning just fine) , despite the Duet board reporting a 24.0 Volt input in the web control, which causes the print to autopause, and then causes the motors to act weirdly (as in barely moving, if at all moving) if I resume the print from that autopause. To get around this, I have to emergency stop the printer, so it restarts, and then I can immediately run prints just fine with no triggered autopause. Also, as a weird side error, I randomly get the error: "Error: Pop(): stack underflow!". It doesn't happen consistently, and I can't figure out what might cause it. Could someone please help me with fixing these errors?

0_1565203870131_d1dc04d8-75a4-487d-8c93-090f3c010677-image.png

Extra information about my board setup, which is a Duet 2 Wifi v1.04, just in case:

Firmware Electronics: Duet WiFi 1.02 or later
    Firmware Version: 2.02(RTOS) (2018-12-24b1)
    WiFi Server Version: 1.22
    Web Interface Version: 1.22.6

• if you have not restarted the duet, post the output of M122.

• Here's the start of a print. I ran M122 twice: once after the low voltage pause, and the after the reset, once I get a print started, after the stack underflow error. I compiled that part of the console in this text file.

• Supply voltage: min 23.3, current 24.1, max 24.6, under voltage events: 0, over voltage events: 0,
    Supply voltage: min 20.7, current 23.9, max 24.8, under voltage events: 0, over voltage events: 0, power good: yes

There was no undervolt event in both cases. Though a drop to 20V is significant. This could mean that either the psu is not enough for your setup, or its damaged.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.