Firmware 1.20 Release Candidate 1 available

• I've just noticed something that may be a firmware issue but may be a DWC thing. I'm currently printing an object using all 5 extruders with a mixing ratio of 0.20:0.20:0.20:0.20:0.20 and notice that on the Print Status page of DWC, in the Machine Status panel top right, under Head Position I have Extruder Drives but it's only showing filament used for Drive 3 to 5 - Drives 1 and 2 are showing 0.0. (and yes, all 5 extruders are indeed moving and all at the same speed).

I've no idea if this issue applies to other mixing ratios - it's not something I take much notice of. For the same reason, this issue could have been present for some time and not specifically related to 1.20RC1 release. I'm in the middle of a long print but if I get chance, I'll run some tests with other extruder drive combinations to see what happens.
    Copy and paste of software information is this:

Firmware Name: RepRapFirmware for Duet Ethernet
    Firmware Electronics: Duet Ethernet 1.0 + DueX5
    Firmware Version: 1.20RC1 (2017-12-08)
    Web Interface Version: 1.19.3

Oh, and following on from another thread, this is another instance of where Drives 0 to 4 are labelled as 1 to 5 (my pet hate rears it's ugly head again) 🙂

Edit. Ignore that. I may have found the reason. I initially sliced this with a 3 extruder printer configuration and afterwards realising my mistake, I manually edited the gcode file. It's likely that there is something in the comments that Slic3r adds that DWC reads and which I haven't edited.

• @dc42:

Only integer frequencies are supported, so 1.5Hz will get rounded, to 1Hz AFAIR.

OK that seems about right. Thanks again.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.