Web heating controls and g console history

• hi,
    I'm currently on 1.20 RC2, I would like it if…

• on any change to heating a tool via the GUI (usually in my case having a temperature set and having forgotten to activate the tool), it seems like it should not go into 'changing tool' and lock out other actions? If I try to extrude at the wrong temperature from the GUI it seems like that should be user error? (edit - not sure now how I got it to do this again, thought the behaviour was fixed this version but did just trigger it somehow)

• the drop down from the text box in the G-Code Console could show a (de-duplicated and possibly truncated?) history list instead of replicating the functionality of the g-code window always present at the top of the page. I realize there is command history after typing a character (and prefer to keep that too 🙂 but often the needed command is just a few back in the history and it would be smoother to get to it with mouse clicks. -- edit: oops! found it, arrow keys or space... thanks!

thanks for reading,

Rob.

• administrators

#1 is usually caused by tpost*.g being executed. You can already turn off its execution in the DWC settings.

I'll discuss your second request with T3P3.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.