Another Software Monkey

• Hi folks
    Just thought I would say hi

Bought a duet to update a 3D printer and had a prowl around the source etc.

My background is I am an embedded systems engineer so do a little hardware and software.
    Mainly work with STM32Fxxx devices using the Keil IDE, and Esp32 modules with eclipse etc.

Very little experience with C++ on embedded systems ( An Oscilloscope running on a NIOSII IP CPU on an FPGA was my only exposure)
    Lots of RTOS and bare metal coding in C. ( PC Lint is something I swear by and always use).

I did used to work on a CNC controller for spark erosion and machine tools.
    So give me a little time to get setup and hopefully I will be able to add to the Duet.

Danny

• administrators

Danny, welcome!

• Hi Danny,
    I am mechanical Engineer and i have my own job that we make plastic injection mold. So we have 3 EDM machines and CNCs..
    I used several CAM programs and now i use PowerMill. I just build my 3D printer with duetwifi , duex2 and paneldue 7". I am suffering from slicers because i can't control everything but I get used to it all day.
    I developed all electric plastic injection machine controller by using PIC32MZxx now it is testing phase.
    Cafer

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.