bl touch not working firmware 2.01rc

• Banned

I used the p9 in m558 and no deploy. Tried putting probe in test mode and that failed too. I don't understand why firmware upgrade Has to cripple already perfictly functional setup. I went to this verson to clear a bug setting heater faults off and now my probe doesn't work.

• administrators

Release candidate and beta firmware is not supported once the corresponding final release is out. Try the 2.01 release.

• Banned

RepRapFirmware for Duet 2 WiFi/Ethernet

Firmware Electronics: Duet Ethernet 1.02 or later
    Firmware Version: 2.0(RTOS) (2018-06-05b3)
    Web Interface Version: 1.21.2-dc42

this is the firmware not allowing probe to work

• administrators

@sjason1377, BLTouch was working with 2.0 although the probe retracted and deployed twice between probe points, which caused problems for a few users. Please try 2.01.

• Banned

the combined firmware bin is 2.01 it says 2.01(rtos) it was uploaded directly from a link here.

• Banned

brand name probe that worked every day for a year until I installed duetcombinedfirmware. I put the original sd card back in and didn't only the online upgrade to combined and probe doesn't work. Remember you and I went back and forth over a year ago trying to get this printer online for the first time. After 2 months of back and forth and even a web came meeting with you, you finally admitted it was the firmware. Since that fix My 200 lbs machine has been making beautiful work with 1 flaw. false heater faults now and again. But i took your advice and upgraded to the combined and it's like I'm back to square one with nothing working.

• Banned

RepRapFirmware for Duet 2 WiFi/Ethernet
    Firmware Electronics: Duet Ethernet 1.02 or later
    Firmware Version: 2.01(RTOS) (2018-07-26b2)
    Web Interface Version: 1.21.2-dc42

; Endstops
    M574 X1 Y1 S1 ; Set active low endstops
    M574 Z0
    M558 P9 X0 Y0 Z1 H5 F100 T2000 ; Set Z probe type to switch, the axes for which it is used and the dive height + speeds
    G31 P600 X0 Y12 Z.96; Set Z probe trigger value, offset and trigger height
    M557 X52:300 Y60:335 S40 ; Define mesh grid

still don't work

• administrators

Please explain what you mean by "doesn't work". For example:

1. Do M401 and M402 deploy and retract the BLTouch?

2. If M401/402 are working, what happens if you test the probe using a G30 command, as described at https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/Test_and_calibrate_the_Z_probe? There is no need to run M401 or M402 explicitly, because deployment and retraction of the BLTouch should be automatic.

3. If that is working correctly, what happens when you run G29 mesh bed compensation? (assuming you have set up the mesh details using a M557 command in config,g).

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.