I lose WIFI access point when I Home ALL

• I recently received a new Duet which had been set-up for me to create its own WiFi access point. All works fine with the exception that every time I Home All, the Wifi signal dissappears. The only way I can bring it back again is to connect my laptop via the USB port, without doing anything else. I dont know whether it restarts because I am connecting through YAT or that the card has a 5v fault which is restarted when it picks up the 5v from my PC. Has anyone any idea ?
    Thanks

• administrators

Have you connected the endstop switches correctly? If they are standard 2-wire switches, they must be connected to the two outer pins of the endstop connector.

• Yes, Ive had the machine working for sometime but unfortuneatly damaged my Duet car and had to get a new one. Now I have the problem.

• It is possible that one of the endstop wires is getting caught and shorting when I home. Will check that in the morning

• administrators

@colin-kent said in I lose WIFI access point when I Home ALL:

It is possible that one of the endstop wires is getting caught and shorting when I home. Will check that in the morning

Also check whether there are any shorts on the Duet between STP and 3V3 pins on any endstop connector

• Have just checked all the endstop wiring and made sure that it wasnt in a position where it could get caught. checked each home position separately and did Home All and everything is now fine. Looks like you are right. Thanks very much.