How to remove new Duet Web Control 2.0 and revert to 1.2x?

• Hi, I know that there's a button to 'revert' that just sends to the 1.22 reprap.html

How can I 'truly' revert to 1.22, it's an added time to go from 2.x to click 1.22 and get back to production.

I suppose editing the sd card html and remove the index with the reprap.html ? Just asking to be sure I don't screw stuff 😄

• The old interface is located at IP#/reprap.htm.
    Depending on how you get to the web interface, you can also use that method (name for example) and follow it with "/reprap.htm" (without the quotes)

• @Neotko said in How to remove new Duet Web Control 2.0 and revert to 1.2x?:

I suppose editing the sd card html and remove the index with the reprap.html ? Just asking to be sure I don't screw stuff

Supposedly yes, and if you do " helical inclined plane" stuff you vann always just rename and restore the index file.

Caveat, I'm not sure what the comparability is for 1.22 these days.

• @bearer

I just tried that without any effect... I will have to push this. I just prefer the base ip to have the control I use on all the other machines. I see a lot of work done, but it has too many screens goes and outs, old version just works fine for me and I know there’s a customizable something out there but much work and no time to play makes me prefer just what works

• @Neotko said in How to remove new Duet Web Control 2.0 and revert to 1.2x?:

@bearer

I just tried that without any effect... I will have to push this. I just prefer the base ip to have the control I use on all the other machines. I see a lot of work done, but it has too many screens goes and outs, old version just works fine for me and I know there’s a customizable something out there but much work and no time to play makes me prefer just what works

It could be cashed. Try a incognito tab?

• @bearer

Indeed cleaned all caches since that was my first thought, also tested incognito to be sure like you suggested.

Don’t know, I did replace the index, both gz index files htm and html and still shows the new 2.0 I will have to dig later to see from where is loading the 2.x

• The web server has a fixed list of files to look for, and in that order. So removing index.* ought make it move on.

Try renaming reprap to index? Although I was under the impression there was a setting to revert, possibly by means of a cookie, if that doesn't work it might be deprecated all together?

• @bearer

Ok now, replaced the index with the gz un compressed, replaced the htm and html index gz with the reprap gz. Everything back to 1.22

Thanks for the guidance!