Wifi stuck in starting
M552 shows wifi continues to start and is stuck. I have flashed all of the 2.02 release without any issue. M552 S0 won't out it in idle either. Any ideas?
A Former User last edited by A Former User
- it help to show the actual output, copy/paste from terminal.
- 2.02 is not the latest release, it is 2.05.1
- RRF 2.05.1 needs wifi version 1.23
- include the output of the
- did it work previously?
I use 2.02 on all of my current machines. I have setup over a dozen like this without an issue. M122 all came back fine. The board is on its way back to the supplier.
@dc42 if I can get confirmation the board is indeed have issues the supplier will give me a refund since they are out of stock. Can you confirm please?
M552 shows wifi continues to start and is stuck.
- Do mean that M552 says "WiFi module is starting" whenever you run it?
- What happens if you upload version 1.23 of DuetWiFiserver.bin to /sys, then run M997 S1 to install it? Does that succeed, and if so does it fix the problem? It's best to have a terminal connected via USB when doing that, or a PanelDue, so that you can see the update progress.
@dc42 yes it does succeed and still shows starting.