Online configurator selecting wrong z.probe mode
Leav last edited by
Pretty sure this isn't the correct place, but didn't know what is.
What I did:
- connect NPN capacitive sensor to z.probe-in
- in configurator I selected z.probe-in as the signal pin
- in the endstop tab, I selected "switch" as the z probe type
- selecting "switch" type shows you information that says the probe must be connected to the e0 stop pin
- there is no way to select the e0 pin in the i/o mapping tab
- the output from the configurator was:
M558 P4 C"zprobe.in" H5 F120 T6000
- while the expected output is
M558 P5 C"zprobe.in" H5 F120 T6000
probing did not work with the "p4" option
I very much enjoy the rich and high-quality eco-system that has sprung up around duet, and would like to contribute, if only by bug reports for now. please let me know if this is indeed a bug, and if there is a better place to post it.
Thanks for reporting this! We'll get it fixed.