drop in print speed
Справка. Я не могу понять, почему скорость принтера падает при печати в двух цветах
@sergei To be able to help you, we need more information. See https://forum.duet3d.com/topic/5909/guide-for-posting-requests-for-help/2
- What hardware you are using (Duet 2 Wifi, Ethernet, Smart Effector, Duex5 etc).
- which versions of RepRapFirmware, Webserver (if applicable) and Duet Web Control you are using. (Send M122 and post reply for these).
- your printer architecture has (Cartesian, CoreXY, Delta etc.). Also if it is an issue with a specific piece of hardware post in the relevant forum.
- Post or provide links to your config.g (and other .g files like homeing, bed etc, if they are relavent to the issue).
- If possible describe exactly how to recreate the problem.
Generally, this is an English speaking forum. You will get more support from the community if you post in English, as your posts have to be translated before being understood.
@sergei I can't see anything in your config.g that would cause over extrusion; you're not using pressure advance. Your tool change files (tpre, tpost, tfree) aren't doing anything much either. Which probably means it's gcode/slicer setup. Can you post a gcode file that causes the problem?