Auto calibration and Mesh Bed Leveling Issues with Diamond HE Tools…

• This has been driving me nuts now for a few weeks and I think I accidentally discovered the source of the problem. In short, auto-calibration and bed leveling are behaving differently depending on the tool I have selected for the object in Slicer-Prusa Edition. All extruders (tools) are defined identically in Slicer. I'm using a diamond hot end with four tools defined, one for each of the filaments by themselves and one for an equal mix of all three. I discovered by accident that when I let Slicer use the "default" tool, auto-calibration and mesh bed leveling actually work. I change nothing else, regenerate the gcode after selecting Tool 4 (my mixed setting) instead of "default" and the auto calibration and mesh bed compensation appears to fly out the window and I have high and low spots around the bed creating all kinds of havoc. Has anyone else seen this? I happened to spot it by accident because I was forgetting off and on to set the tool for the object in Slicer. I'm running 1.19beta9.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.