WZ9V last edited by
I had things going well on my Delta using a 0.4mm nozzle and 0.25 layers. Z-probe is a BL-Touch with a height set at 2.0mm. So naturally I switched to a 0.8mm nozzle with 0.6mm layers and the first layer was too tall and I got poor adhesion. When I measured it it seemed about 0.4mm too tall so I changed the probe height to 2.4mm and ran G28/G32/M500 after the reboot. First layer still seemed too tall and about the same size as before. Tried probe height of 3.0mm and ran G28/G32/M500 after the reboot. First layer still seemed too tall and about the same height.
number40fan last edited by