Temp readings help

• have a solidoodle I upgraded with duet wifi and e3d chimera. been working fine for alomst a year. all of a sudden the last print the board reset in the middle. cant connect via wifi. But I hooked up with repetier. t1 and the bed heats and cools like normal with normal readings. T2 is reading a constant 100'c no matter what. Ive swapped thermistors wires didnt make a difference but says both thermistors work still. Checked the VSSA fuse and it reads 3 ohms. Even with the thermistors unplugged the board reads 100'c I dont know what to check next

• I would disconnect everything from the board and see if the reading is still wrong.

• ok unplugged everything. t1 reads 0' t2 reads 100' still

• any ideas?

• I had a board which had been damaged and some of the thermistor channels would read fixed values no matter what I did with them (usually 2000 degC) but if you haven't had a short of other issue and vssa is not blown then that seems unlikely. How have you got your themistors etc.. configured?

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.