Printing mirrored?

• I am using S3D and my printer is printing everything mirrored from how I set it up in S3D. I have never noticed this before as I am usually printing one thing at a time, so it could have been doing it this whole time. Are there some settings for the Duet that might cause this?

How it should print.

How it actually prints.

• administrators

Sounds like you have built your printer with a left hand coordinate system. Viewed from above, the +Y direction should be 90 degrees anticlockwise from the +X direction. I think yours is 90 degrees clockwise instead.

• …..........very nice looking print if I may say though. 🙂

• I don't know if you have solved this issue but my two pence worth. Take a look in S3D; goto 'Tools', 'Options' and open the 'Machine' tab. In the middle you have 'Flip build table axis'. If the Y axis is checked, uncheck it and if it is unchecked then check it. This will flip your your image and build the correct way round.

• I flipped the direction of the Y stepper in the config and it is printing correctly now. Yay!

Thanks everyone for the help.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.