Adapters for the Smart Effector for Rostock Max Carriages

• If you want to switch a Rostock Max with the injection molded carriages over to magball arms & the smart effector, 713Maker.com makes these nice little adapters. They fit right on the carriages, and have the same 55mm spacing as the Smart Effector.

I believe he's going to be selling them for $15 a set. The outer two holes are threaded at 3mm.

• How does one go about getting a set of these? One of the machines I have is a V3 with e3d, 713maker carriage, and trick trucks. I have never been able to get a halfway decent print out of this machine. I do have a set of 360mm Haydn rods and magballs that I could install. Just haven't wanted to take the dive into installing Duet on the machine with the current results.

• I think he'll be putting them up soon, but if you email him he can probably get you a set. Maker@713Maker.com

These would let you use your trick trucks, the magball arms, and the Smart effector.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.