Cables?

• Hi All,

I am confused regarding the quantity and type of cables required to hookup the PanelDue controller to the (FilaStruder supplied) 7 Inch display and then the cable(s?) to the DUET-E (EtherNet) controller.

As I did not purchase the PanelDue with pre-made cables, but did order the 'connector kit' of connectors, how many cables need I actually make and how many wires each? Is there a 2x20 (IDC connectored) cable required? Where are the plans for those cables? I desire to have everything ready when my display assembly is delivered.

Thanks in advance

3mm

• See https://www.duet3d.com/wiki/Connecting_an_LCD_control_panel#Connecting_a_PanelDue. The ribbon cable is only needed if you want to access the SD card in the LCD display, and is restricted to around 400mm maximum length.

• administrators

One item not yet mentioned there is that if you need to connect a PanelDue 2.0 or 3.0 to a Duet WiFi revision 1.01 or later or a Duet Ethernet, then you can use just the ribbon cable. This is an easy option if the PanelDue and the Duet are close together.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.