Lines on screen

• So just got my paneldue without screen on Filastruder free day. I ordered a 5 in 1963 LCD touch panel. Flashed firmware and connected it. It works. It connects and shows me everything I need but a few seconds into using I get a white screen with thin black lines going across the screen. It starts off fine then starts flickering to the pattern it then stays that way.

• administrators

You'll need to host your image on a public site such as Dropbox for us to see it.

Flickering can be a sign of insufficient power to the display. This could be due to running your Duet from USB power only, or because of a bad connection in the cable. Are you providing VIN power to the Duet?

If it is a version 3.0 PanelDue then also check that there is a short link wire soldered on the underside of the board - although it's hard to see how it could have passed testing if that wire was missing.

If there is a steady 3.3V between that wire and ground but the flickering still occurs, then the TFT panel is faulty.

• Thanks for the info. The issue was with the panel. I was able to press the ribbon cable on the back of the TFT and the lines went away.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.