Haydn magnet arms any going spare you want to sell?

• So the world is full of delta arms that were too short and have been replaced and are surplus to requirements. Does anyone (uk/europe) have a set of 6 Haydn Huntley magnet arms surplus? I'd consider any length I'm happy to cut/adjust if needed. I have balls, but if the balls go with the arms the so be it.

Just hoping to avoid having to wait for shipping from the US (and customs charges).

• simon remember that Duet3D stock the 360mm long ones (if there in stock that is)

• Thanks Doug. Yes, that's very helpful. I was hoping to pick some up for less than £75 though. Tempted to make some myself Haydn's designs are online, they won't be as good but it'll be more fun.

• it's getting the magnets that are the big problem there are a lot of ones out there that say N52 or whatever and your lucky if there anywhere near that strong

• I found some magnets to try, quite looking forward to making some arms up. Would still buy some though if anyone has any spare.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.