Meshmap / deltamap looks really wrong

• is this really really wrong?

How do I fix it?

1. It would help if you could confirm what type of printer; I assume it is a delta? IIRC you are using a BLtouch? And maybe describe the bed; is it glass? How flat is it anyway? Do you have level adjusters on it? Putting a problem in context gets faster and more accurate replies.

Make sure you have delta calibration nailed down first (eg; probe calibration etc).
    https://duet3d.com/wiki/Calibrating_a_delta_printer
    This looks like the fundamental calibration is wrong. (but it could be other things.. context.)

If your bed is tilted (looks tilted in these images) I'd suggest 8-factor compensation for the final G30 command in [c]bed.g[/c], this adjusts the X and Y tilt angles as well as height and tower positions. I use it with 10-point probeing (6 outer, 3 inner, centre) on my delta with a glass bed that is slightly tilted, and am very satisfied with the results.

PS: Do Not Home after calibrating.. endstop jitter can throw the mesh off. Home, calibrate, generate mesh all in one go (nozzles and bed hot). Then when printing; heat, home, calibrate, print (or have the home command in your start gcode with a calibration command afterwards).

• Delta printer, Boots Industries BIv25.
    glass is round, at the 3 mounts, I leveled the bed against a zero'd extruder to .01mm
    Z probe is a piezo inside a mechanical probe. probe gets pulled out by magnet and pushed in by a retractor.

Bed has a 1mm "dip" or curve towards the center (slightly concaved) from the edges.

But I just did a 10mm print and its pretty close. I was very concerned that the extruder was going to try to drive into the bed at the edges.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.