after upgrade blank white screen

• Banned

I took Dave's advice and upgraded to duet combined firmware. Than I upgraded to the DWC 1.21.1 and now I see the board connected to my router. I type ip to enter DWC and I connect to a white screen with nothing. No internet connection error. No taking to long to connect error either. I think it is connected, but I have no visually display. I extracted and uploaded the files in the correct order containing the correct extracted content. I replaced the card and re-powered board. All as per duet 3d site instruction. I only get a blank white screen. I formatted the brand name sd card with exfat format using the sd card association app on my desktop with cluster size 128k. I am confused as to how I am to upgrade DWC. Firmware is done online, but the DWC requires sd removal and manual upload to upgrade. That's what I read on duet site. How does the firmware know to install the content?

• Exfat and 128k clusters doesn't sound right.

Fat16 and 64k clusters would be correct.

• administrators

Exfat is a Microsoft proprietary patented disk format, and is therefore not supported by the Duet. Use FAT16 if your SD card is 8Mb or smaller, else FAT32.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.