Duet Board Wifi connection to Enterprise network ieee 802.1x

• Hi,

how can i connect the Duet Board to our Enterprise Network?

I need to set 1. the acces point 2. the username an 3. the password. But in the configuration tool there is no possibility to set an username.

• Enterprise authentication is an entirely different protocol that WPA2. Duet does not, and will probably never, support it. (I am not a developer for Duet... I am an enterprise authentication expert, and would recommend the Duet developers not touch it with a 10 meter pole).

Instead, you can easily set up a router that authenticates to your Enterprise network (perhaps on WiFi, perhaps on Ether) and establishes a WPA2 wireless network for the printer to join. You can lock that WPA2 network down to a single MAC, etc, etc.

Quite a few commercially available routers can be configured to do this with their default firmware, or you could run WRT (open source firmware) on any number of off-the-shelf router hardware platforms. There is a huge list on their site. https://openwrt.org/

Personally, I'd go the WRT path... it is designed to do things like this and there are examples all over their site.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.