@bearer thank you for the reply.
Latest posts made by sapin.john
change SPI usage
I am new to this forum.
The following points explain my question and what I already find out before posting it here :
- target board : Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC
- looking for firmware modification indications
- I am looking for a way to send an internal variable (e.g. extruder's temperature) regularly in a time period of 50ms (an example value of fast communication) over the Spi port given in the SBC 26 pin header.
- Im aware of the Gcode everywhere philosophy. But I couldnt achieve such high speed communication (continuous probing each 50ms )
- I know that communication over the SBC 26 pin header is activated for g-code based communication, how can I disable it for my own purpose.
- should I add a task in parallel to reprap in the freeRTOS or can I simply add an spi client somewhere ?
Thank you in advance.