topic_unsolved AC Heated Bed Wiring Validation
copperbricks last edited by
I'm in the process of adding an AC heated bed to my homebuilt printer and wanted to get a check of how I'm planning to wire it before I go ahead.
- Sensata-Crydom D1225 25A SSR
- Re-settable 10A AC fuse (https://www.amazon.com/RKURCK-Thermal-Breakers-Overload-Protector/dp/B081PFZWFX/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=AC+10A+breaker&qid=1598206431&sr=8-2)
- Cantherm 152C 15A Thermal Cutoff
- Generic Arduino style mechanical relay board
- Generic 750W AC heated bed
- Duet 2 Wifi
Above is the wiring diagram I'm planning on using, grounding the bed and attaching the TCO to the heated bed using high temp RTV silicone. I'm planning on using the mechanical relay in a normally off state as an extra layer of protection.
Does anyone see any issues with my wiring or component choices?
Alexander Mundy last edited by
I include GFCI protection in the form of a GFCI cord cap.
gtj0 last edited by gtj0
My only feedback would be to make sure the mechanical relay is rated at 10A or more. Otherwise it looks like a typical install.