3.2 RC1 - DWC not saving file - Mobile view

• Running 3.2 RC1 on a duet 3 in standalone mode.
    DWC is also 3.2 RC1.

I can successfully edit a macro when accessing the file through a desktop.
    When accessing the same file through a mobile device and making a change, when save is pressed it says that the file is successfully saved but when the macro is reopened, the edit has not been saved.

• administrators

Can you please share some more details? What phone and browser are you using? Is that macro file in /sys or /macros?

• @chrishamm
    I am running android 11 using chrome as the browser (just the standard release version).
    The macro file is in /macros.
    This is the macro, nothing special. I was adjusting the S value for the stall detection.

; Engage the toolchanger lock

M400                    		; Make sure everything has stopped before we make changes

; ################## Prepare Axis #########################

M584 P4							; Unhides U axis

; ################## Endstop Mapping ######################

M574 U2 S3        				; set U axis (tool changer) maxima to use motor stall

;################### Stall Detection ######################

M915 U S3 F0 H200 R4700			; Coupler

;################### Locking Procedure ####################

G91                     		; Use relative positioning
    G1 H1 U180 F5000 				; Move all carriages up 700mm, stopping at the endstops
    G90                     		; Back to absolute positioning

; ################## Reset System #########################

M584 P3							; Hides U axis

• rebooted and the issue has gone. Just seemed very odd that one client could edit it but the other couldn't. Will keep an eye on it

• Had the Same Problem. You need to wait some Seconds or make a "enter" keystroke.

• administrators

Thanks, I could confirm this. It looks like the editor used for syntax highlighting doesn't support touch so I'll leave it disabled for touchscreens in v3.2. I'll check if I can upgrade it as part of v3.3.