1.19 version update questions

• Currently, I'm running

Firmware Version:1.18.1 (2017-04-09)
    WiFi Server Version:1.03 (ch fork)
    Web Interface Version:1.15a

and I want to update my DuetWifi to 1.19 but I have some questions first.

1)Is there a way to see and access my folder structures ( /www /sys /macros ) from my SD card trough Duet Web interface?

1. If I use the web interface (Settings->General->Upload File(s) ) to upload the DuetWebControl-1.19.zip, DuetWiFiFirmware-1.19.bin and DuetWiFiServer-1.19.bin files they will go automatically in their folders as it should? ( DuetWebControl-1.19.zip to /www and DuetWiFiFirmware-1.19.bin DuetWiFiServer-1.19.bin to /sys ?)

• administrators

Yes they should go to the correct places, although you will have to rename DuetWebControl-1.19.zip to e.g. DWC.zip otherwise your existing version of the web interface will refuse to upload it. The complication is that you may have old web files in /www depending on when your Duet was supplied, and it's best to remove them if so.

• You're perfectly right. I have it. In two places. The second adress where my /www folder exist is the ,,SD-image-samples" folder. Should I erase it also from this folder?
    Thanks!

• administrators

The copy in the samples folder will do no harm, but it is out of date so you may as well delete it.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.