Personal guide for use Calibration and Compesation

• Hi,

how i haved a lot of dudes how correct setup, i have made a guide with the steps to follow, things to keep in mind:

• I put it here, so that those who have more experience, check it
    • IT IS NOT A FINAL VERSION, IT IS A PROPOSAL, IT WILL HAVE ERRORS
    • My native language is not English
    • If the info included its not correct, please DC42 erase the post ,I do not want to create confusion
    [[language]]
    HOW TO USE CALIBRATION AND COMPENSATION

1 - Homing         ; DWI or G28

2 - Adjust the Offset of the Zprobe
            2.1.- Heat the bed           ; To take thermal expansion into account, I at T = 90C
            2.1.- Go down until you touch the bed (folio)
            2.2.- When the Nozzle touches the bed, set that point as Z = 0           ; Gcode / Macro (G92 Z0)
            2.3.- Test the bed; Raise the head about 15mm and commit gcode (G30 S-1)
            2.4.- Aim "Stopped Height"           ; In the console eg: "2,46"
            2.5.- Edit "config.g"
            2.6.- Search and edit the G31 line and put in Z = Stopped Height           ; eg G31 P25 X0 Y-15 Z2.46
                    ** Record changes BUT DO NOT RESET !!!
                    *** With this we have adjusted the offset of the zprobe with the nozzle ***

3- Calibrate
            3.1.- Edit with DWI, bed.g file
            3.2.- Write in the points for calibrate, i have used the web [url]http://www.escher3d.com/pages/wizards/wizardbed.php[/url]
            3.3.- Calibrate, gcode (G32 or DWI)
            [b]****it seems obvious (I fail in this), but check that the points in bed.g are INSIDE the coordinates of the bed***[/b]                                 

4- Compensate
            4.1.- Edit config.g; This step is not necessary if we already have it
            4.2.- Adjust the compensation mesh; ; This step is not necessary gcode line (M557)
            eg: M557 R145 S15; Configuration for radio delta 145mm every 15mm
            4.3.- Save changes
            4.4.- Make sure that Zprobe is deployed, this step will depend on if the zprobe you use has to be deployed
            4.5.- Begin the compensation; ; By DWI or G29, depending on the detail (M557), it will take more or less
            4.6.- When finished, you will receive a report with
            the result.
    4.7.- OPTIONAL: Test the compensation
            4.7.1.- Using the DWI, bring the nozzle to x0 y0
            4.7.2.- Using the DWI, lower the nozzle until it rubs a sheet (Paper thing)
            4.7.3.- Using the DWI, move the nozzle around the perimeter of the bed, a little separated
                    - Do it in small increments about 10 mm
                    - Always have the folio under the nozzle and check that it is stuck
            4.7.4.- If the nozzle remains stuck to the folio, the compensation is fine, this can be done
            because the compensation also affects the movements that are made with the DWI
    5- Ensure Duet uses the compensation created
            A) - Include the gcode G29 S1 in the home file (Homedelta.g in my case)
            or
            B) - It can also be done by including G29 S1 the commands that the Slicer executes when starting

Info is W.I.P.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.