Suggestions to get me through the week?

• I put a 300x300 heated bed on my corexy finally but realized as soon as I enabled it and the Duet reset that I didn't upside my power supply as well.

I'm headed out of town tomorrow for work for most of the week, then to the Midwest RepRap Festival Saturday morning. I was planning on taking my printer with me this week and do some printing in the hotel room. I need to print some PETG parts to replace some PLA on the printer.

So, I have a 320w Mean Well on it currently, and also have a 'Sompom' cheapo 360w which may or may not put out more power, but the difference is only 10%.

I seem to remember David mentioned that there is a way to limit via PWM how much power a higher powered heater draws, but I haven't found the thread(s) yet.

Suggestions to get by?

• After digging into things even further, it appears I was sent a 12v bed, not a 24v. It's not dual voltage because there is only 1 set of pads. I was wondering since resistance was pretty low at around 1ohm which would put me somewhere around 550W which is really high IMO.

• I was doing some bed work this weekend and measured both of the 12v 200w silicone heaters I have. One was .7 and the other .6 ohms. Is your meter zero'd? Do you have any resistance wire to add a couple ohms? Preferably lots of large diameter or a large resistor or small ones bundled.

• I'm using my old Fluke 75 from 1995 and you can't zero the leads out, so it's reading .7-.8 on a short and about 1.2 on the bed. So, it's anyone's guess what it really is.

What I decided on was to buy a 12v power supply and external MOSFET.

I plan on testing with the 12v cranked up to max and with my spare 24v lowered as far as it will go.

I'm not a fan of either of these options really because it's adding components onto my frame, but I'll be able to print.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.