PanelDue firmware 1.21 released
I have just released new PanelDue firmware at https://github.com/dc42/PanelDueFirmware/releases/tag/1.21. The changes in this release are:
New and changed features:
- Recognise and display Standby status from RepRapFirmware
- Added support for Spanish language (thanks 3DOeste!)
- Disabled Czech language support on 4.3" builds because the extended font is not correct
- Added support for Marlin hosts
- Settings are saved and restarts are done automatically as needed when settings are changed
- Added last modified time to file information (thanks Kriechi!)
- Added estimated or simulated print time to file information (needs RepRapFirmware 2.0 or 1.21.1)
- Added colour gradient on Setup page to help manufacturing test
- If in the Macros popup you went into a subdirectory, the display and operation of the 4 macros shown on the Control page was affected
zerspaner_gerd last edited by
Upgrading and selecting the firmware file for the Duet hardware is not that easy.
Which firmware do I need?
Thanks for your help
@zerspaner_gerd I believe you would want:
Has anyone noticed boot logo corruption? As described here: https://forum.duet3d.com/topic/5623/boot-logo-corruption-in-1-21
I am closing this thread because PanelDue firmware 1.21.2 is now current.