Fans and touchscreen won't work

• I setup my first duet 2 wifi board today and I've gotten just about everything to work except for the fans and the touchscreen. The fans don't move at all, not even if I put them into the always-on connectors. The always-on connectors output about .2 volts according to my multimeter. The touchscreen itself is completely functional, but it can't control the printer. Nothing happens when I use the touchscreen. I'm more concerned about the fans than the touchscreen

• I got the fans working. I didn't realize I needed to install that jumper. Touchscreen is still completely useless though.

• Which touch screen? What does it do? How is it wired?

• @phaedrux It's the v3 4.3 paneldue one. It's wired using the 4 wires. The screen functions perfectly fine, but it just doesn't communicate with the duet at all.

• Hi

Please check that baud rate is configured correctly on both, duet and PanelDue.
    You can add this line to config.g file : M575 P1 B57600 S1 to configure duet and check baud rate on Paneldue in settings screen.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.