How do I wire the stock ender 3 endstops to the duet wifi

• Hi, I'm sure this is a dumb question but I can't figure out how to wire the stock ender 3 endstops to the duet wifi, the guide says for endstops with two wires (which is what the ender 3 has) to use ground and signal, but when I look at the wires connected to the ender 3 endstops they say signal and voltage.

If anyone has done this before and could explain how they wired it that would be fantastic. I've looked around the internet but I can't seem to find an answer to this.

• Give me a few minutes and I'll check mine for you.

EDIT: They are wired to the outside pins on the duet's endstop connectors. I only use X and Y since I have a bltouch for my Z.

0_1550981473669_IMG_20190223_230603.jpg

• @jamesm do you know which wire is which when compared to the original connectors? If not how would I figure it out

• administrators

From the photo they are evidently 2-wire microswitch endstop. So connect the two wires from the X endstop switch to the two outer pins of the X endstop connector. It doesn't matter which way round. Similarly for the Y endstop.

• The switches have 3 connectors but that's only so they can be used as NO or NC(only 2 wires are connected to them). I just used them how they were wired on the machine. In my config.g this is my endstop line M574 X1 Y1 S1

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.