Z Probe mesh compensation issues

• Using the Duet Maestro system with a delta system,
    Firmware Name: RepRapFirmware for Duet 2 Maestro
    Firmware Electronics: Duet Maestro 1.0
    Firmware Version: 2.02RC5(RTOS) (2018-11-28b1)
    Web Interface Version: 1.22.3

I'm using a simple levelling probe setup from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3039808
    as the z probe. I've installed everything correctly to this point but the mesh compensation looks quite weird. The probe works fairly reliably during the G30 S-1 probe the values it gives are between -0.164mm to -0.177mm, which is quite good, but then during a G29 S0 operation it seems to be showing these massive deviations in the heightmap. First time dealing with a active z probe, I've made sure that each time the head is clean, to make sure that hasn't been playing a role in the height deviations.

1_1552255543486_v2.png 0_1552255543486_v1.png

Any ideas where I could be getting this wrong?

• Effector tilt perhaps?

When you test repeatability of G30 S-1, are you using the same spot on the bed? What about if you test it at different locations?

• @phaedrux
    There's no effector tilt that I can see.
    When using G30 S-1 I'm using just the centre of the bed, except for using G29
    I haven't test G30 S-1 at any of the other points on the bed

• I've gone through the docs a few times, I can't see what might be out of place.
    From another post made, it might be a case of head acceleration during the probe descent that could be causing the issue

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.