I've managed to connect a PS3 to the raspberry Pi, which is connected to my Duet 3 board.
- Python 3 code (using evdev and pydsfapi libraries);
- It uses all buttons to address direct GCODE commands or launch macros;
- It also converts sticker events into GCODE moves. How much you push the sticker, the greater the move is.
Limitations so far:
- Simple code as I am not a professional coder/developer;
- Not yet controlled code when PS3 controller shutsdown;
- For the stickers, it only does one move per axis - no multiple axis moves.
I am either available to provide the code for you guys make a plugin or code the plugin myself.
Here you have a test run.