I have a Two Trees Sapphire Pro and I want to change the MKS Robin Nano board to a duet2 wifi.
PSU: Meanwell 500W 24V
4 motors 0.9 Angle 1.68A
- 3 x High Torque (XYZ)
- 1 x Compact but powerful (E)
Hotend: E3D V6
Bed: Aliminum cut plate 6mm + Silicone heatbed 200W 24V.
BLTouch (Trianglelab clone: 3DTouch)
- What will be the correct current value for the motors for each
- What will be the correct esteps
- What will be the correct Feedrate
- What will be the correct Max Acceleration
I'm moving from Marlin to duet2 wifi.
The values I have from stock 1.8 angle motors.
Also, the connection/configuration of BLTouch will be really appreciated