That's EXACTLY what my connector looks like right now, lol. Happened 3rd day into a filament that needed a bit higher temperature to print well.
OP, was your board fine? Haven't had a chance to pull it apart and test yet.
I'm pretty sure I had it in there before I switched back to 1 Z for testing but I'll add back and test again tonight, just in case.
Here is homez.g. Homeall.g hasn't been updated yet.
[[language]] ;DUAL Z M584 Z2 M854 U3 G1 S1 Z-320 U-320 G92 Z.04 M584 Z2:3
This me TWO days to figure out why my machine was grinding when homing. Then I realized on EVERY home move the right endstop hit before the left. If I moved the bed down 30MM or more this would happen.
While in this configuration, the motor hooked up to the original Z plug moves faster than the one in the U plug.
Any ideas on why this is happening?
Note: When tested with both motors in Z plug, homes and moves normally. I DID put the jumpers on as for a 1 Z motor hookup.
[[language]] ; Configuration file for Duet WiFi (firmware version 1.17) ; executed by the firmware on start-up ; ; generated by RepRapFirmware Configuration Tool on Sat Mar 18 2017 20:32:40 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) ; General preferences M111 S0 ; Debugging off G21 ; Work in millimetres G90 ; Send absolute coordinates... M83 ; ...but relative extruder moves M555 P2 ; Set firmware compatibility to look like Marlin ;DUAL Z M584 X0 Y1 Z2:3 U3 E4 M667 S1 ; Select CoreXY mode M208 X0 Y0 Z0 U0S1 ; Set axis minima M208 X300 Y300 Z320 U320 S0 ; Set axis maxima ; Endstops M574 X1 Y2 Z1 U1 S1 ; Define active high microswitches ;M558 P1 X0 Y0 Z0 H5 F120 T9000 ; Set Z probe type to unmodulated, the axes for which it is used and the probe + travel speeds ;G31 P600 X0 Y0 Z0 ; Set Z probe trigger value, offset and trigger height ;M557 X15:285 Y15:285 S20 ; Define mesh grid ; Drives M569 P0 S1 ; Drive 0 goes forwards M569 P1 S0 ; Drive 1 goes forwards M569 P2 S1 ; Drive 2 goes forwards M569 P3 S1 ; Drive 3 goes forwards M569 P4 S1 ; Drive 4 goes forwards M350 X128 Y128 Z128 E16 I1 ; Configure microstepping with interpolation M92 X800 Y800 Z3200 U3200 E138.4336 ; Set steps per mm M566 X600 Y600 Z24 U24 E300 ; Set maximum instantaneous speed changes (mm/min) M203 X30000 Y30000 Z300 U300 E1500 ; Set maximum speeds (mm/min) M201 X2000 Y2000 Z100 U100 E4000 ; Set accelerations (mm/s^2) M906 X800 Y800 Z800 U800 E800 I30 ; Set motor currents (mA) and motor idle factor in per cent M84 S30 ; Set idle timeout ; Heaters M143 S260 ; Set maximum heater temperature to 260C M305 P0 T100000 B4388 R4700 H0 L0 ; Set thermistor + ADC parameters for heater 0 M305 P1 T100000 B4138 C0 R4700 ; Set thermistor + ADC parameters for heater 1 ; Tools M563 P0 D0 H1 ; Define tool 0 G10 P0 X0 Y0 Z0 U0 ; Set tool 0 axis offsets G10 P0 R0 S0 ; Set initial tool 0 active and standby temperatures to 0C ; Network M550 PBlack Widow ; Set machine name M552 P0.0.0.0 S1 ; Enable network and acquire dynamic address via DHCP ; Fans M106 P0 S0.3 I0 F500 H-1 ; Set fan 0 value, PWM signal inversion and frequency. Thermostatic control is turned off M106 P1 S1 I0 F500 H1 T45 ; Set fan 1 value, PWM signal inversion and frequency. Thermostatic control is turned on M106 P2 S1 I0 F500 H1 T45 ; Set fan 2 value, PWM signal inversion and frequency. Thermostatic control is turned on ; Custom settings are not configured
Disclaimer: I haven't printed with this yet. Still waiting on my bed.
Took some tweaking though.
I may or may not have had to make some of the changes I made. Someone else can confirm.
Added the following to config.g:
M584 X0 Y1 Z2:3 U3 E4
Wherever something for Z was defined, I added the same for U. (I'm unsure if this was necessary, as I did this during troubleshooting.)
This: M350 X128 Y128 Z128 E16 I1 ; Configure microstepping with interpolation
Became: M350 X128 Y128 Z128 U128 E16 I1 ; Configure microstepping with interpolation
Added, as it was missing:
M569 P4 S1 ; Drive 4 goes forwards
Commented out the entirety of homez.g and added:
G1 S1 Zxxx Uxxx
Pretty sure that was everything!