That makes sense. I'll live with it for now and might upgrade the stepper if it becomes an issue later.
Thank you for your help!
The motor in question is a Kysan 1124090
- Holding Torque: 5.5Kg.cm
- Rated Voltage: 4.2V
- NO.of Phase: 2
- Step Angle: 1.8° ± 5%
- Resistance Per Phase: 2.8Ω± 10%
- Inductance Per Phase: 4.8mH± 20%
- Current Per Phase: 1.5A
- Shaft: 5mm diameter w/ one flat
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Dielectric Strength: 100Mohm
- Operation Temp Range: -20 ~ +40° C
- Lead Wire: 22AWG / 750mm
- 4 pin 2.54mm connector