Idiots guide to splash screen

• Hi all wondered if one of you would help me out please I have resized an image to 800 x 480 as a bmp then run it though the erscher converter and now have a bin file of that.
    I’m struggling to understand how I integrate this into the 5”-7” int without logo bin
    Ihave both files on the desktop tried many times to the instructions on github I’m just not getting it

• Are you getting an error message?

You do have to be careful about getting the file names correct.

• Hi J
    My Logo is WILE E COYOTE and named WILE E.bin the file has converted fine to a bin file and is on the desktop along with the original file for the PanelDue-5.0i-7.0i-nologo.bin

So instruction is to "Run this Windows command to append it to the binary: copy /b PanelDue-v3-5.0-nologo.bin+myimage.bin PanelDueFirmware.bin"

I am entering the following at the command prompt and its not working.

copy /b PanelDue-5.0i-7.0i-nologo.bin+WILE E.bin PanelDueFirmware.bin

I receive an error message

Really sorry if Im explaining it badly i think Im nearly there just the letter is throwing me.
    Your help much appreciated.

• It could be that there are spaces in your filename.
    Copy the file to something simple say WILEE.bin and try the command line again.
    HTH
    Paul

• @paulhew Thanks Paul

• Should the program for converting the bitmap to bin actually open up

• No it's all command line only

• its good practice to avoid spaces in file names, but if you do use them, then quotes or escaping them is necessary on the command line.

copy /b PanelDue-5.0i-7.0i-nologo.bin + "WILE E.bin" PanelDueFirmware.bin would likely work.

• Thank you all for your help have now got to grips with it much appreciated!