Maestro with RRF3

• Been looking at going to RRF3 with my Maestro. Base is an Ender3, with E3D titan.
    I thought I would use the configuration tool as it seems that would be more beneficial to me.
    I can do the tweaks for thing like thermistors and the likes but wanted to get a base config first.
    I have a BLTouch.
    Going through the configuration tool, when I get to endstops I cannot select the bltouch as a probe type.
    I did notice in the 'IO Mapping' page this;
    61989c1f-c76b-452b-b7fe-d536d302d7b8-image.png

Does this mean if I create the config it is already expecting a bltouch to be connected to the probe input?

Hope someone can shed some light as I would like to try RRF3

Kind Regards,

Paul.

• @PaulHew

i think that the config tool does not take into account the maestro properly.

unlike the duet wifi the maestro zprobe.mod is pwm capable.

i have not tried rrf3 myself but my guess for the maestro would be to have this in the config

M950 S0 C"zprobe.mod" ; create servo pin 0 for BLTouch
    M558 P9 C"zprobe.in" H5 F120 T6000 ; set Z probe type to bltouch and the dive height + speeds

you will need to manually edit config for now.

• administrators

@Veti said in Maestro with RRF3:

M950 S0 C"zprobe.mod" ; create servo pin 0 for BLTouch
    M558 P9 C"zprobe.in" H5 F120 T6000 ; set Z probe type to bltouch and the dive height + speeds
    you will need to manually edit config for now.

That's all correct. We'll change configtool to allow zprobe.mod as the PWM control pin. @PaulHew , thanks for reporting this.