Status update on my corexy (with video)
Kaj last edited by Kaj
I'll be using this topic to keep the status of my corexy up to date including the testing and perhaps eventually make it opensource and put out a BOM.
- Duet Wifi 2
- Duex 5
- 24V 21A meanwell psu
- 3 independent 47mm 5kg stepper for the Z with 1m tr8x8 rods
- 3 x 60cm linear rails for the Z mgn12h
- 2 x 60cm linear rails for the Y mgn12h
- 1 x 60cm linear rail for the X mgn 12h
- 2 x 47mm 5kg steppers for the X&Y
- 1 x 38mm stepper for the extruder
- MicroSwiss full metal hotend (for the CR10s pro)
- 2 gear extruder (from the CR10s pro) hacked so it mounts on my custom aly carriage plate
- custom alu carriage plate for direct drive
- GT2 pulley and belt system
- kinematic coupling (maxwell criterion) for the bed with 3030 extrusion on a m8 round head nut.
First prints were better than expected.
Here's a video of the auto bed leveling/tramming/z tilt (it's got some Duet advertising at the start )
zapta last edited by
Looks very good.
What are the springs for?
Kaj last edited by
@zapta The springs keep the kinematic coupling under constant pressure.