RepRapFirmware Configurable Printer Profile for IceSL Slicer!!!!
bot last edited by
Credit where it is due, I was not the first: https://forum.duet3d.com/topic/4193/icesl-printer-profile?_=1590196676685
This is my first coding project, so please explore it with a heavy amount of scrutiny.
IceSL is a pretty neat slicer that has some incredible features. It also allows total customization of GCode output with LUA scripting. See below excerpt from my README.
RepRapFirmware Configurable Printer Profile (Addiform_RRF) for IceSL
- Created on 2020-APR-20 by Nathan Buxton forAddiform
Addiform_RRF adds the following features:
- Support for firmware retraction.
- Support for volumetric extrusion.
- Support for relative extrusion.
- Compatibility with RRF tool changes.
- RRF-specific GCode output.
- S3D output emulation for toolpath visualization and print info formatting.
IceSL is a state of the art slicer (STL → G-code) with advanced modeling capabilities.
IceSL has the following novel slicing features, and more:
- Variable layer-height optimization.
- Geometry-based print setting modifiers.
- Paint to specify seam locations.
- Advanced tree-like support structures.
- Supports based on toolpaths, not only meshes.
- Paint to specify support locations.
- Hollow prints with self-supporting cavities.
- Advanced and experimental infill options:
- Progressive infill patterns that can smoothly vary in density along height.
- Cubic, Tetrahedral and Hierarchical infills.
- Ability to create custom infill types.
- Active temperature control, which ensures tools are heated and cooled just in time for their use.
- High-precision slicing with controllable simplification.
- Minimum layer time, with customizable wait GCode.
For more information about IceSL:
mwolter last edited by
This post is deleted!