PanelDue Firmware 3.3.0-rc5 released
mfs12 last edited by
Release Notes 3.3.0-rc5
This release requires RepRapFirmware 3.3 or later.
Version 2 (after August 2016) and Version 3 PanelDue are supported.
- added Russian translation
- added support for emerging backlight mp3302 chip
- renamed 'Print' tab into 'Status'
- added slicer time
- added simulated time
- removed layer time
- faster and consistent display of printer status
- display IP address of printer in Setup tab
- adaption to changes of object model
- allow assignment of fans, extruders and heaters to multipls beds, chambers or tools
- added debugging interface to write debugging information as gcode comments to the reprap uart
- increase request timeouts to constant 2s
- added support for new printer state cancelling
- deactivate screensaver when a new M291 message arrives; S0 and S1 leave the screensaver active, S2 and S3 leave screensaver deactivated until user action
- gracefully handle parsing errors in M409 K"<key>" requests
- show warning instead of error when JSON parsing errors occur
- fix displaying of percent sign
- fix displaying of M291 dialogs
- fix sending filename in M37
- fix unresponsive screen when showing m291 message while screensaver is active
- fix updating of simulated time left during print
- fix displaying of standby temperature row
- fix state reporting in JSON parser warning
Downloads and flashing instructions:
Binaries can be found at https://github.com/Duet3D/PanelDueFirmware/releases/tag/3.3.0-rc5
Flashing instructions can be found at https://duet3d.dozuki.com/Wiki/PanelDue_Firmware_update
I've been on RC3 with no issues, I just updated to RC5 and my temperature values are updating very slowly, every 2-4 seconds or so. Just checked RC4 and it does the same thing, is this because of the increased request timeouts to constant 2s?
mfs12 last edited by
@royal32 i am not sure. the timeout wait just longer for a done request to timeout and handling the next. if the response come immediately then the next request should fired. Do you have any errors in the console tab?
@mfs12 Hmm. No errors in the console.
mfs12 last edited by mfs12
Hey @royal32, thanks for reporting. You are absolutly right. I had a look into it and found a fix. Please be patient for the fix.
Created an github issue for that. Any fixes are going to be reflected there.
@mfs12 Glad you found the problem, great work!