Release Notes inputshaping-plugin-0.1.0-rc4
- setting parameters for recording accelerometer profile
- start recording accelerometer profile
- automated download and analysis of the recorder profile
- preset of ringing frequency with the maximum amplitude
- setting of input shaping parameters
- added german translation
- improved setting of initial record profile parameters
- changed order of profile commands
- fixed list of available input shaping algorithm
Downloads can be found at https://github.com/mfs12/DuetWebControl/releases/tag/inputshaping-plugin-0.1.0-rc4
oliof last edited by
installing RC4 on top of RC3, it seems the i18n info is missing:
mfs12 last edited by mfs12
Hey @oliof, thanks for pointing this out. I repacked the plugin. Now translation are fine.
If you downloaded the zip before this post, please re-download it again. Thanks.
@mfs12 The translation is working with the latest build. With the 1hz spike, it is the same as in the first release, I can't see a difference. BTW it seems that it make no sense to use frequencies under 7 Hz because this will throw an error: Error: M593: parameter 'F' too low.
@SIam thanks. I didn't want to hide any data for now so we get a full picture.
@siam please can you post a screenshot of the raw data, also the command string that it generated.
@dc42 okay, thank you!
Thanks for testing and reporting. New release candidate is available.