one more homing issue got resolved and tested with @SIam. Thank you.
Luckily natural numbers are unlimited so there's still space for more releases.
Looking forward to your feedback. And one more time thanks to the people reporting and helping me testing.
As this plugin is still experimental in its early phase please take the time and read at least through the howto section.
Have a nice weekend.
release notes for inputshaping plugin 0.2.0-pre5
This work is based on the original acceleration plugin. Input shaping plugin tries to take
the input shaping calibration to a next level.
The current state is still EXPERIMENTAL!!!
Although it's experimental it brings already some handy features which is why i
am doing this release. Therefore please comment, give feedback, report bugs and share your
- Duet Web Control 3.4.0-b4
- RepRap Firmware 3.4.0-b4
- restructre plugin to use vue components
- added test configuration component
- added recorder component
- added chart component
- use object model to determine status of test
- added add/delete of algorithm configurations
- added add/delete/select of records
- added add/delete/select of sessions
- display test parameters in chart component
- allow records with differing samples rates of up to 1%
- cleaned up debugging output
- added localization
- home device only if not homed
- improved ui layout
- added component to manage multiple sessions
- added more parameter validation for test and algorithm
- disable tab record tab when no algorithms defined
- disable tab chart when no records available
- improved error reporting
- fixed initial filtering of records by axis
- fixed session cleanup when session is deleted
- fixed data handling when swapping sessions
- fixed can address handling (needs more testing)
- fixed record integrity when referenced algorithm is changed
- fixed CAN address handling when address is null
- fixed one-time homing for some machines
- parameter validation doesn't cover every situation
- switch to tab "initialize"
- create a new session or
- select an available session
- switch to tab "configure"
- configure your session session
- configure test parameters
- add as many input shaping algorithm configurations as you like
- more than one per algorithm are allowed
- this is good to compare different input shaping configuration of the same algorithm
- CAUTION: once a record in a session exists test parameters can't be changed anymore.
- switch to tab "record profiles"
- press "run" button and wait until recording is done
- switch to tab "frequency analysis"
- in "acceleration records" section you see a list of profiles recorded
- clicking on the entry DELETEs it form the session!!! (it is lost!!!)
- in "filter" section the show/hidden graphs are displayed
- un-checking an axis will hide or show all charts of an axis group
- in chart section
- individual graphs can be shown or hidden by pressing the colour next to the name
- press "FFT" button to show FFT representation of the graph
- press "Time" button to show time representation of the graph
- currently no data is stored permanently!!!
- everything is volatile so avoid hitting browser's reload
Potential next steps are
- store session in a local file or in browser's local storage or
- load session from local file or browser's local storage
- recommend input shaping parameters
- improve input validation
- add translations
Can somebody test the plugin using a toolboard?
Heartleander81 last edited by
Hi. I have the plugin running.
I had start-up problems because I had forgotten to update my toolboard to firmware 3.4b4.
I now get data that I have to deal with now.
Thanks for the work you put in there.
xiaok last edited by xiaok
Hello, I submitted a PR from github to support Simplified Chinese, you can take a look, if you have any questions, please let me know.
@xiaok, this is very nice, thank you. I will get back to as soon as the plugin gets more production ready and the texts finalized.
@xiaok i didn't receive an PR.
xiaok last edited by
SilviuZ last edited by
I've tested the plugin and its working nice.
can I suggest to have a automatic ringing test going trough the range 15-150 HZ with the option of changing in between NONE, ZVD, ZVDD EI2, EI3, minimum acceleration and the damping factor.
mfs12 last edited by mfs12
@SilviuZ, can you be more specific about the ringing test. what do you exactly mean by that?
SilviuZ last edited by
something that can generate multiple auto tuning algorithms similar with below to find the perfect input shaping values in type, hz and damping values
0-ei3-dba218c3 1633266073427 1000 1356 0 ei3 25 0.1 800
1-ei3-dba218c3 1633266078416 1000 1356 0 ei3 26 0.1 800
2-ei3-dba218c3 1633266083309 1000 1353 0 ei3 27 0.1 800
3-ei3-dba218c3 1633266088439 1000 1361 0 ei3 28 0.1 800
4-ei3-dba218c3 1633266093576 1000 1357 0 ei3 29 0.1 800
5-ei3-dba218c3 1633266098567 1000 1356 0 ei3 30 0.1 800
6-ei3-dba218c3 1633266103563 1000 1366 0 ei3 31 0.1 800
7-ei3-dba218c3 1633266108571 1000 1356 0 ei3 32 0.1 800
8-ei3-dba218c3 1633266113494 1000 1356 0 ei3 33 0.1 800
9-ei3-dba218c3 1633266118404 1000 1359 0 ei3 34 0.1 800
10-ei3-dba218c3 1633266123400 1000 1363 0 ei3 35 0.1 800
11-ei3-dba218c3 1633266128449 1000 1356 0 ei3 36 0.1 800
12-ei3-dba218c3 1633266133376 1000 1356 0 ei3 37 0.1 800
13-ei3-dba218c3 1633266138590 1000 1363 0 ei3 38 0.1 800
14-ei3-dba218c3 1633266143640 1000 1359 0 ei3 39 0.1 800
15-ei3-dba218c3 1633266148722 1000 1353 0 ei3 40 0.1 800
@SilviuZ, a feature like this will come very likely.
New release was published. Check...